- from Narita Airport
- by train (Regular Route) : Please take the JR Narita Express and get off at Tokyo Station or take the Keisei Sky-Liner and get off at Keisei-Ueno Station, then transfer to the Tohoku Shinkansen Line and get off at Sendai Station.
- by air : Some international and domestic airline routes are available to to and from Sendai Airport. For international connections, Narita-Sendai (Operated by ANA) and Nagoya(Chubu)-Sendai (Operated by JAL, ANA) routes are available. From Sendai Airport, please take the Sendai Airport Line to Sendai Station (17 to 25 minutes) or the Taxi Limousine Service (2,300 yen to Miyagi Gakuin, reservation needed) is also available.
- from Sendai Station
- by bus : Please take the "Miyagi Kotsu" bus bound for "Miyagi Gakuin Mae" or "Miyagi Daigaku" from bus stop # 2 or 3 located at the "Nishiguchi Bus Pool" at the West Exit of Sendai Station. This bus takes approximately 30 minutes.
- by taxi : 20 minutes from Sendai Station to Miyagi Gakuin.
- Airport Information
- East Japan Railway Company
- Keisei Sky-Liner
- Sendai City Subway and Bus Information
- Taxi Limousine Service operated by Inari Taxi Corp.
If you would like to make reservations for Sendai hotels from overseas, you can contact
Ms.Satomi Akama JTB Tohoku Corp. Group Tours Office Sendai TEL: +81-22-263-6713 FAX: +81-22-263-6717 Address: SASAJU BLDG. 6F 3-6-1, Ichiban-cho, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-0811 JAPAN E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reasonable - Budget Hotels
- Luxury Hotels
- Other Hotels (with no/little English information)