JSLS2015 successfully finished on July, 19th. Thank you very much for your active participation!!
- Conference Dates: July 18th (Sat) – July 19th (Sun), 2015
- Place: Beppu International Convention Center (B-ConPlaza), Beppu, Oita Prefecture, Japan
- NEW For more information about Beppu, please visit Beppu Navi.
- NEW For accommodation information, please visit here or Hotels
- Updated on May 26th Time Table JSLS2015 TimeTable.pdf(258)
- NEW Lunch Information
- Francesca Happé (Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience, Director of the Social, Genetic & Developmental Psychiatry Centre King's College London)
- Abstract(Dr. Happé)
Invited Symposium: Language use based on cognitive and social ability: Examination of reading, writing, and comprehension
- Masamichi Yuzawa (Hiroshima University)
- Hidetsugu Komeda (Kyoto University)
- Tomoko Matsui (Tokyo Gakugei University)
- Discussant: Francesca Happé (Professor, Director of the MRC Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre, King's College London)
For on-site registration, click Registration
Call For Papers Closed
- Click here for the detailed info.
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is February 20th (Fri.), 2015 (Japan Standard Time).