JSLS2014 successfully finished on June, 29th. Thank you very much for your active participation!!
NEW Information on JSLS2015 will be announced on JSLS site? soon
The 16th Annual International Conference of the Japanese Society｡｡for Language Sciences (JSLS2014)
Conference Dates: 28th and 29th, June, 2014
Venue:Bunkyo University, Koshigaya Campus, Saitama, Japan
- Access (PDF)
- NEW Train Routes to Bunkyo University TrainMapEn.pdf(257)
- NEW From Kita-Koshigaya station to Bunkyo University WalkingMap.-1.pdf(263)
NEW Hotel Information
Updated Program (Updated on May, 26th)
JSLS 2014 Program (updated 05-29-14).pdf(314)
Silvina Montrul (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Language attrition and heritage language reversal
- NEW Abstract(Dr.Montrul)
Plenary (Open Lecture)
Kazumi Matsuoka (Keio University)
- Current Issues in Sign Language Linguistics: Syntax and Semantics
- This is an open lecture with Japanese sign language translation. No pre-registration or payment is necessary.
- NEW 要旨 Abstract (Dr. Matsuoka)
NEW Presidential Address
- Learning Word Meanings from Social Cognitive Perspectives
- 会長講演要旨 Presidential Address Abstract
Invited Symposium:Limited input in language acquisition: What role does limited input play in the language skills among returnees and language learners?
- John Matthews (Chuo University｡ﾋ
- Neal Snape (Gunma Prefectural Women's University｡ﾋ
- Makiko Hirakawa (Bunkyo University)
- NEW Symposium Abstracts
NEW For Presenter
Call For Papers (CFP) Abstract Closed
Please Click Call For Papers for more information.
- Details for on-site registration ｡ｧClick [Registration].
Chair: Makiko Hirakawa
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org