We are looking forward to having you present your research at our annual conference this year. Here is some information from the host university:
- We have old-style projectors, which require VGA connectors.
- There will be a laptop computer (Windows 7) installed with MS PowerPoint 2013 in each conference room. The easiest way to use PowerPoint during your presentation is to download your file to the PC. Bring your presentation on a USB flash drive.
- You may use your own computer, but it must have a VGA port. There are VGA conversion adapters; however, some of them are known to have compatibility issues with particular projectors. We strongly recommend for you to use the computer at the site (bring your file on a USB flash drive) or to bring a computer that has a VGA port.
- Also, please check the equipment (e.g., download your file to the PC) before your presentation (e.g., during a break).
- The poster panel will be 830 mm (width) x 1640 mm (height). Please make sure that your poster will fit on the poster panel.
- The posters require thumbtacks, not magnets. Thumbtacks will be provided in the poster session rooms.